There’s nothing worse than getting to your destination (California? Europe? Australia?) and realizing you forgot something. Before leaving for the airport or loading up the car, make sure you have all of these items.
- Ibuprofen or Advil. Just because your going on vacay, doesn’t mean any aches/pains/headaches are. Be ready to take care of any unusual situations with some ibuprofen or Advil.
- Water bottle. Please, bring a reusable water bottle instead of buying disposable plastic bottles! It helps the environment and your wallet.
- Chargers – phone, laptop, watch, camera, etc. You don’t want to get to your destination only to realize you forgot a charger! Don’t spend a ridiculous amount on buying something you already have, just be sure to pack them all.
- Extra socks and underwear. You can never have enough pairs of socks or underwear! And, it’s always better to have more than enough rather less than.
- Comfortable shoes – Nikes, Chacos, Adidas. While I love a good, cute pair of shoes, it’s important to take care of your feet. Especially if you’ll be walking a lot or going to tourist destinations.
- Jacket. If you’re going somewhere warm, bring a lightweight or rain jacket. If it’s going to snow, plan on a thick winter coat.
- Headphones. Whether you’re flying or driving, you’ll want headphones to drown out any loud noises (crying babies, arguing couples, bad music).
- Sunscreen. I know all too well that a vacay can be easily ruined by a sunburn. So, save your skin and pack some sunscreen. You’ll thank me later.
- Feminine products. Ladies… even if it isn’t your time of the month, it’s better to be safe than sorry! Try packing a few feminine products, whether it’s liners or Tampax.
- A good book. Personally, I can’t travel without 2-3 books. I typically never finish all of them, but I like to have backups in case I do!
My followers can’t travel without…
- Camera. @designerdreamsblogg can’t travel without her camera! Makes sense, we all like to take some pics for memories or cute selfies.’
- Portable phone charger. @throughreyes can’t travel with a portable phone charger! If you’re out and about and using your phone a lot, this is a complete must.
- Chapstick. @throughreyes also can’t travel without chapstick! I don’t know how I didn’t think of this one… I tend to carry 2-3 chapsticks with me at all times.
- Snacks. @therayofsunshineblog cannot travel without some snacks (and candy!). I totally feel this one. I’m always grabbing a last minute snack at the airport!
- Hand Sanitizer. @missliss378 must travel with hand sanitizer. Again, I literally have 50 bottles of Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer, so I 100% agree with this.
So, what are you packing for your next trip?
Thanks so much for reading,