The holidays are here! Can you believe it?! Christmas is, without a doubt, my absolute favorite, even though the lead up can be quite stressful. Each year, I typically brace myself (and my wallet!) for the horrors of shopping (including the crowds + mayhem).
Honestly, giving gifts is one of my favorite parts about the holiday season! I absolutely love giving the gift of beauty, because I love beauty products just as much as the next gal. Typically, beauty products make for an easy gift (especially if you find a cute bundle!). Whether you’re gifting a stocking stuffer or a product that will make or break a beauty collection, you’ll want in on these 12 products.
Disclaimer: Affiliate links may be used in this post, you can read my disclaimer here.
- Too Faced Gingerbread Spice Palette: I am a huge fan of warm neutrals and this palette is the perfect combo of neutrals with pops of color. For only $49, this palette is the perfect addition to any beauty collection.
- Too Faced Under the Christmas Tree Breakaway Set: Three palettes for the price of one?! Count me in! Grab this $49 ($230 value) set for three quick stocking stuffers (or keep it for yourself, I won’t tell!)
- Sephora Collection Spellbound Brush Set: What beauty lover is ever going to say no to brushes? Get this 7-piece rose gold brush set for only $49 ($110 value)!
- Amazing Grace 3 Piece Gift Set: Doing Secret Santa and unsure of what to get? Buy this shower gel + lotion + parfum bundle for only $55 ($91 value + free gift with purchase)!
- Beauty Blender Sweet Surprise Mystery Blind Bag: Beauty Blender, who? This limited-edition bag includes a mystery beauty blender and a blendercleaner mini swirl! Grab it for $20 ($28 value). Which will you get?
- Nars Orgasm Infatuation Palette: I’d be lying if I didn’t say I wasn’t obsessed with the Nars Orgasm blush. This is my go-to blush when I’m looking for a bit of sparkle. This 3-piece bronzer + blush kit is only $42 ($62 value)! And the packaging is absolutely gorgeous.
- Make A Night of IT! Brush Set: This 5-piece brush set is only $48 and includes a cute bag to go with it! I mean, who doesn’t want sparkly brushes?
- Mario Badescu Spritz. Mist. Glow. Set: This everyday product is perfect for literally anyone (female, male, 10 years old)… Seriously! This is my go-to day/night facial spray, plus this set is only $21 (+ free gift with purchase)!
- Becca Glow Kitchen Kit – Becca x Chrissy Teigen: Y’all I must be dreaming because one of my favorite makeup brands collaborated with Chrissy Teigen… Say what!? Seriously, we all want that good glow and now we can get it with this $44 set.
- Holiday Assorted Bath Truffles: I don’t know about you, but I love a good bubble bath every now and then! Gift these 8 fizzy bath bomb for only $20!
- Ariana Grande Cloud Eau De Parfum: Ari, this one is for you girl. Whether you’re a fan of Ari or not (let’s be honest, who isn’t?) you’ll want this addictive perfume. At $60 (+ free gift with purchase), this parfum is perfect for any gal.
- Stila Flying Colors Mini Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set: 6 lippies for only $39 ($66 value)?! These gorgeous deep red and pink tones will look flawless on any skin tone, I promise.
What will you be purchasing this holiday season?
Thanks so much for reading,