One of the most challenging parts of the holiday season (or any gift-giving season, really) is trying to find the perfect gift to give that special guy in your life. Ladies, who’s with me? It seems like men are impossible to shop for, but dig under the surface and you’ll find there are many different gifts to get the man in your life.
When shopping for him, keep in mind that most men’s products are fairly expensive. Hence, many of these gifts are on the pricier side of things. But this doesn’t mean you won’t be able to find a less expensive version — always check Target or your local stores for a cheaper version!
Disclaimer: Affiliate links may be used in this post, you can read my disclaimer here.
- Nike Heritage Joggers: What man doesn’t want to be comfortable on the daily? Swipe these joggers for only $55 for the perfect comfort gift.
- Fossil Leather Strap Watch: Is your guy more suave than not? If so, this fossil watch will really step up his game. I promise you, the $95 is worth it.
- Levi’s Hooded Flannel: Flannel? Yes, please! Every guy loves a good flannel, especially one that doubles as a jacket. You’ll have to shell out $98 for this hoodie, but I know he’ll love it.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Leather Gloves: It’s the holiday season, which means there is a good chance it’s a little chilly outside. These $78 leather gloves will keep his hands warm while still looking great.
- Jack Black Beard Oil: While not all men need beard oil, this is perfect for those who do. For only $25, this is the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Fossil Bifold Wallet: If he’s had his wallet for more than a year, it may be time for an upgrade. This $30 leather wallet is the perfect and sophisticated wallet he (probably) needs.
- Mesa Chelsea Boot: Does he wear the same pair (or two) of sneakers daily? Gift him these $60 Chelsea boots to instantly upgrade any look.
- Fossil Backpack: So, you’re planning a trip and he wants to try and pack everything into his old college backpack? No, thanks! Snag this $89 backpack to solve travel issues and more.
- Giorgio Armani Cologne: Guys, we know you like to work out and you might not do your laundry daily. This $85 cologne is perfect to mature out of any old habits.
- Wool Socks: If you’re looking for the perfect stocking stuffer, here it is. These socks will keep his feet warm and they are only $24.95!
- Yeti Tumbler: If you’re guy was (or is) in a fraternity, this Yeti tumbler will match his Yeti cooler perfectly. At $29.99, this is a perfectly affordable last-minute gift.
- Billabong Hooded T-shirt: Now, I don’t know about your guy, but I know mine loves to wear a comfortable hoodie in winter. Make sure he stays warm and looks good in this $34.95 hoodie from Billabong.
What will you be purchasing for him this holiday season?
Thanks so much for reading,