With Christmas just under two weeks away (who’s excited?), it’s nearly impossible not to feel the holiday spirit in the air. While kids + young adults are screaming for joy, I’m sure parents are also hoping they receive a little something under the tree. So, don’t forget to get these gifts for mom + dad
Disclaimer: Affiliate links may be used in this post, you can read my disclaimer here.
- Pajama Set: Mom or not, every woman deserves a nice, cozy set of pajamas, plus this pair is only $38.98!
- Tartlette Flirt Palette: Whether your mom is new to makeup or is practically a pro, she needs this $19 neutrals palette.
- Chenille Pullover: Honestly, who doesn’t love a good cozy sweater? Grab your mom this $29.97 chenille pullover.
- Home Body Book: Joanna Gaines? Yes, please! If your mom doesn’t keep up with Chip and Jo, it’s about time she does with this $23.99 home book.
- Minnetonka Moccasins: Let’s be honest, moccasins aren’t just slippers for at home. They are perfect for a quick trip to the grocery store or for a mani/pedi. That’s why these $29.99 slippers make the perfect gift.
- Echo Dot: “Alexa, let’s buy mom a Christmas gift,” trust me, she is sure to love this $29.99 personal assistant.
- Tote Bag: You can never have too many bags! Snag this adorable tote bag for just $49.
- Peach Lip Scrub: If your mom drinks too much coffee or needs a little makeup in her life, this $17 lip scrub is perfect.
- Large Pink Mug: If your mom makes her coffee before anything else, she needs this $4.95 extra large latte mug.
- Agave Lip Balm: Winter is the time for chapped lips, so snag this $18.00 lip balm for your mom.
- Navy Tie Gift Set: There’s a good chance your dad might only have one tie (from high school?) or he may own a drawer full. But, he can always use more so snag this $35 tie set!
- Grill Set: Grilling? Yes, please! This is truly a gift for anyone, and only $29.99.
- Yeti Tumbler: We all need our coffee in the morning, dad especially. This $29.99 tumbler will keep his coffee hot for hours on end.
- 3-Bottle Revolving Dispenser: Does your dad want to up his bar game? Snag this $20.99 professional dispenser and maybe he’ll mix you a drink.
- Camping Mug: If camping is your dads style, he’ll love this cute camping mug. Plus, it’s only $10.86!
- Nike Baseball Cap: Even though he might already have 10 baseball caps, he can always use one more! And, this one is a sale item at only $13.97!
- Nike Running Shoes: These shoes are perfect for runners just starting out or running 5 miles daily. And at only $47.98 they are very affordable.
- Orbit Key Ring: If his old lanyard just isn’t cutting it or he has a habit of losing his keys, gift him this $34.49 leather key ring. He’ll never lose his keys!
- The Art of Mixology Book: For the “bartender,” of the family, this $14.39 book is perfect to add to any bar collection.
- Polarized Sunglasses: Sunglasses are the perfect all-year-round gift that he’ll be sure to use. Snag these for just $14.99!
What’s are you getting mom + dad?
Thanks so much for reading,