Happy (almost) December! I’m not sure where the time is going, but it is going too fast I swear. As I shop for gifts, I’ve noticed that I always have troubles shopping for my siblings — for both my brother and sister. So, for this gift guide, we’ll be talking about the best (gender neutral) gifts you can get for your siblings.
Disclaimer: Affiliate links may be used in this post, you can read my disclaimer here.
- Brew: Better Coffee at Home book: If your sibling doesn’t know how to brew their own coffee, this $24.95 book may be the gift for them. Snag these and check out gift #5 for the perfect combination.
- Cashmink Oversized Scarf: Burberry impressions? Yes, please. This $42 scarf is the perfect winter staple for any closet.
- Majesty Palm Tree: If you’re stuck in the arctic (yes, I mean Minnesota) or anywhere cold, this $48.99 palm tree will make any home feel like paradise.
- Calvin Klein CK One Fragrance: I think it’s safe to say we could all use one or two fragrances in our closets. Grab this $21 travel size for your brother or sister.
- Kilner Coffee Grinder: Skip the Starbucks and make delicious pressed coffee in your own kitchen! Snag this grinder for $40, it will look great in your kitchen.
- Burts Bees Spa Collection Set: We all know that winter is especially dry, so give the gift of relaxation with this $14.99 gift set.
- Kate Spade Engraved Bracelet: Give your sister a little reminder to “Stop and smell the roses” with this $32 Kate Spade bracelet.
- Balsam Pine and Clove Soy Candle: I don’t know about your family, but mine is obsessed with candles. Who wouldn’t love this $17.95 smokey scent?
- 3-Piece Succulent Planter Pot: These cute planters are the perfect touch of minimalism for any household. Grab this set for only $12.95.
- Knit Throw Blanket: Whether your sibling needs to add a touch of home or they already own 20 blankets, they’ll sure love this $25 cozy throw.
- Adidas Superstar Sneaker: On the pricey side, help your sibling step up their fashion with these $80 staple sneaks.
What are you gifting your siblings this Christmas?
Thanks so much for reading,